7 Cute Date Spots in San Francisco You Must Know About!
Planning a date in San Francisco can be stressful, especially if it's for Valentine's Day. I rounded up 7 cute date spots that you must know about! Whether you're into casual coffee dates or into fine dining, I have you covered.
1. Balloon heart installation at Crown and Crumpet Snap cute photos in the lobby area of Crown and crumpets! Plus the tea and sweet treats is perfect for a dressy Galentine's Day Date.
2. Casual Lunch Date at Wise Sons Bagel & BakeryMy boyfriend and I actually met on a dating app called Coffee Meets Bagel. So naturally, I loved the idea of grabbing coffee and bagels for breakfast. The sandwiches at Wise Sons are massive and definitely packed with flavor! I loved the Pastrami Smoked Salmon and 24th Street Turkey Club. It's also conveniently located next door to Boba Guys.
3. Grab a drink at Boba GuysBreak the ice with milk tea! Boba guys just opened in the Fillmore and offers premium milk tea and boba drinks. If you follow the neon lights in the back of the shop, you will find a Korean fried chicken joint. Sunday Bird is a tasty addition by Chef Deuki Hong, a Forbes 30 under 30 praised by Anthony Bourdain. Boba Guys is open on weekdays at 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., weekends from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. or 12 a.m.
4. Trendy Brunch at Flores A new brunch spot opened up on Union Street in Cow Hollow. Flores is an upscale contemporary Mexican restaurant with a themed dining area. You should definitely order the fresh guacamole, ceviche pescado with fresh Ono, Huarache and the Ensalada de Zapallo. One of my favorite rooms in the large restaurant. I love the artwork on the walls and attention to detail. You can opt to sit outside to enjoy the sunny weather with a mimosa or margarita.For you coffee lovers, try the cold brew with coconut milk. We ordered two! The Huarache was one of the most unique dishes on the menu. The base features a spinach and cheese tortilla, topped with tender carnitas, 2 sunny side eggs, lettuce, spicy onion, queso fresco. You really can't go wrong!A morning at Flores is not complete without the house made Churros with mexican chocolate. The crispy fritters was my favorite dishes from the sweet brunch menu.
5. Sunsets at Crissy Fields over looking the Golden Gate BridgeWow your date with a romantic walk along the beach at Crissy Fields to watch the sunset. Trust me, it's amazing on a clear day.
Dress :: Elliatt (Similar here) Cardigan :: Forever 21 Photography by Scott Neil
6. Artisanal Dessert at a michelin starred restaurant LuceTucked inside the InterContinental Hotel in Downtown San Francisco, you'll find this little gem. On Valentine's Day, Chef Corey is offering a 9-course tasting menu for $95 featuring approachable new American dishes.
7. Macarons at Ketsourine macaronSurprise your date with the cutest macarons and ice cream sandwiches. I love the unicorn and Totoro macarons. My friends rave about this hidden gem and it compares to Pierre Herme and shops in Paris.
I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day! Thanks for reading.